Pages


7/25/07

Xmas in July swap~

I finished creating the cards for the Christmas in July swap I joined, it is being hosted by Angelina. (Angelina just happens to be my parnter for the cupcake swap) I just have two more tags to finish and then I can box the lot up and get it in the mail. I am really bad at paper crafts...but assemblage art I can do. Soooo I assembled. My "cards" are a bit thick lol...but I think they turned out cute. They are all the same in one regard, they are all photo frame cards. I inserted removeable photos which could be replaced with a current favorite photo. The tags I went on the edge of the Christmas theme so as not to be limited in there use. I am sending the cards/tags in a card box that I covered in vintage sheet music and then washed over it with pink paint.... I also included some vintage tags & stickers. This was a hard swap seeing how my swap partner is Natasha Burns ..... enough said huh~ This card is my favorite. It has silver ribbon which has actually tarnished...how cool is that? I love the little Christmas stocking on this one.... The little flowers made with seed beads are so cute~ Here are some vintage bells on this card. And of course...the tags. I really thought this one was FuNnY... one blue sock, such is life sometimes lol. Then of course an angel...love baby angels! I hope she likes them...if not she can pull off all the vintage stuff and make something out of all of that! ...hey, I'd do it, sooooooooo I very well can't wrinkle my nose at her if she does it! lol

3 comments:

  1. I really like your work. I had't come across your blog before. I will pay more attention in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,
    I don't know why you think you're not good at paper art; you did an awesome job. The cards are beautiful! I popped over to Natasha's website and looking at her stuff, I think she's going to be thrilled with the cards you're sending her. If she doesn't like them, I'll be happy to take them off her hands! LOL
    :) Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love your tag creations! They are so beautiful. I just bookmarked your site. You do great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl