Pages


9/16/07

Another treasure~

Lookie what I just bought. *grinning from ear to ear* I found this on craigslist. It was listed for $60--- and I got it for $40 :-) I WOULD have paid the $60 for it.... its just my nature to ask for things cheaper. Imagine my surprise when it was accepted. lol.... This is the photo that was in the ad, ohhhhhhhh my goooooooooodness it looks soooooooo much better in person. The inside is red tufted velvet. Millions of tufts. At first glance I thought I would rip that red stuff out...but upon seeing it, I am sooooooooo keeping it. It had glass shelves, I say had because I told them to keep or toss them out. I don't want/need glass shelves, I am wanting/needing wood so it can hold up heavy stuff:-) I am going to house my glitters, along with some beautiful stuff that has been tucked in drawers for lack of a place to display them....its going to be fun! I guess it was used as a display. It also came with long velvet "stages" so you can have things displayed at different levels. *neat*

2 comments:

  1. OMG, did you SCORE, or what?!!! That is AWESOME and for $40 buckeroos, at that! I've never been on CraigsList before but other people have told me about it. Looks like I need to have a visit there.
    :) Brenda
    P.S. Did you finish your Fair entries? When is the fair? Did you win the blue ribbons? Details, I need details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! That is gorgeous and for $40?

    *faints*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl