Pages


2/12/08

Tuesday's challenge~

Well here is a challenge for a Tuesday.... the theme is "Houses" using a template given from the site. The little verse reads: You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm~

I've used stamps, a silver spoon with glittered sugar, a vintage rose along with some vintage plastic daisies.... some old plastic do-dads popped off of a tissue box....I've gone around the edge with copper tape (fun stuff!) a silver frame which holds a not-so-happy photo of me wearing a party hat with a white bird sittting on top~

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is brilliant. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl!
    Thanks for taking the challenge! Great house! May I put it on my website crediting you for the artwork? Let me know. Thanks, Suzanne suzanne@quietfiredesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl