Pages


6/14/08

Oh no you didn't....

Ohhhhhhh yes I did! Look at all these craft & quilting magazines that I picked for $4 bucks. *grinning while doing the happy dance* I found another huge block sale and I just HAD to go. The gal was selling them for .10cents each...upon going through them rather quickly I had already gathered up easily 30/$3 dollars worth when I thought I would just ask..."how much for ALL of them?" "$4 bucks" she said almost apologizing!... SoLd!!! Then she tossed in some cook books & some crochet books! The price on just one of these mazazines is $5.95 *happy dance-happy dance- lalalalalala~*

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl