Pages


7/17/08

Puttering around~

I saw a picture in a book of a kitchen appliance cover that was made to look like a sleeping cat (so 1970's!).... well, I didn't read the instructions *never do* and whipped up my version of a sleeping kitty to cover up my sewing machine. I held up some paper to the sides of my machine to get a good idea of how big to make a pattern, then I just pinned those pieces to some fabric to go over the top & sides-- and just started cutting & pinning & cutting some more until it was a good fit-- sewed a little bit and taaaaaaa daaaaaaa it was made "lickety-split" :-) In the original photo of this sleeping cat cover-- it had a collar... I'm going to do this as well, plus add a little bell! I'll post an updated photo when I've finished that ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl