Pages


12/9/08

A Christmas Meme...all about meeeeeeeee~

Brenda has this cute Christmas Meme on her blog so I thought I would do it as well~
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Each member of my family gets a certain color of wrapping paper-- this way you don't need tags~ I do like to use wrapping paper/gift bags & baskets :-)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial-- this year we went white.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving day.
4. When do you take the tree down? Christmas day!
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE IT!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A barbie Jetliner
7. Hardest person to buy for? Someone I don't like~
8. Easiest person to buy for? ME
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, the one from my childhood
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I mail them off... costs me a fortune by time I make them and ship them out lol
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Yellow plastic rain boots when I asked for leather boots. They were in a LEATHER SHOE BOX --- you could SMELL THE LEATHER but nooooooooooo when I opened up the box...inside was stinking YELLOW PLASTIC RAIN BOOTS. Geeze, I think this explains a lot of my problems LOL
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Scrooge-- the old ones.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I shop all year long picking up things everywhere. I have several "gift" closets that I can pull from at a moments notice.
14 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, white lights on my new white tree~
17. Favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Only if there was money involved for doing so~
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? When my daughter was younger, she got to open all her gifts the night of the last day of school before her Christmas break began. That way she would have new things to play with. (she is an only child) Now, we open gifts on Christmas Eve & Christmas day. (lots of presents)
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Just when I've got everything decorated just how I like it....its time to take it down. Next year, I'm starting in October~
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? This year-- pink, sea foam green, baby blue all with glitter of course.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Hmmmm seeing how I usually buy myself everything I am wanting, I can honestly say nothing-- I guess I'll have to wait until the ads come out on Sunday to see if this changes lol okokok, that was shallow, true but shallow. I wish for health and happiness for everyone :-) Whew, good save! *high five*

2 comments:

  1. I laughed at your meme, I bought my oldest the barbie jetliner this year!!!! I am an eggnog person too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still laughing about the yellow rubber rain boots!We have a fun giveaway of a target gift card today with the AHA for go red! A little early Christmas gift!

    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl