Pages


2/17/09

Keeping it green~

I've been saving these plastic cat litter containers for awhile now.... wanting to reuse them but nothing was coming to mind. I've cut them down to use as little toy containers, but-- they just were not cute enough! I started cutting one apart and found that it cut rather easily with a razor and also scissors. Sooooooo I cut them down to this, recycling only the curvy handle part. Next, I cut them with my paper cutter to get them all the same size-- because I like love matchy-matchy. I used some of the flat pieces to make stencils of patterns pieces I use often....The bottoms of the plastic containers I am using for paint~Its working out nicely :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl