Pages


5/23/11

Yo-ho-ho....

ho..... pirate bunting for me~ Red & white polka dot bunting to be exact. I love how these turned out. I'm thinking about leaving this up all summer long~I also finished turning the "Woody" pinata into a Pirate pinata.Then I made two purple people eaters... one fat, one skinny-- don't ask.... Back to pirate stuff... I then painted a sign that reads, "Absolutely No Swashbuckling" Which for you land lovers means "no fighting" It took a bazillion coats of white paint. The board is extremely textured, with long grooves and ridges, so the paint didn't flow easily. Although, I do like the end result :-) I'm glad I didn't chuck it out when I realized just how much work it would take to finish it! This is just a smidgen of the things I've been working on lately, only 20 more days left until our big yearly 3-day pirate party. Eeeeeeeeeeeeek..... I better get offline and get busy!!! Yo-ho-ho me hearties!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pirate ideas. My Grandson Dylan has loved pirates for four years now and he is only five. We are doing a pirate theme for him again this year (as always) He is so excited because he just found out his Uncle is a pirate at Disneyland this year, so guess where we are going in June. Love your blog so much it brightens my day. Just wanted to let you know.
    Kaz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl