Pages


11/29/12

Count Down To Christmas

I have so many things pinned on Pinterest--- with every intention of making or doing them, that I thought it was about time to do one of them! One great idea I pinned on my Christmas board was a super cute gift idea...... giving 24 books as a count down to Christmas day. How cute! I have been buying books off and on for the past few months. I didn't keep track and only over bought by 3! Not bad...
 I of course had to buy some of my favorites....
 
Gingerbread Baby, The Jester Has Lost His Jingle, Olive- The Other Reindeer, The Giving Tree and of course, lets not forget, The Cat's Vacation. I also added a few assorted Christmas pop up books.....


and this robotic pop up book...
These big books, are filled with maps, letters and other things that you can pull out of the books pages....
 I am hoping my two grand kids are really going to like these :-)
 Unless... they fight on who gets to pick the daily book..... or who gets to look at it first.... or who gets to unwrap the chosen book.....oh my goodness, I need to rethink this LOL
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: what a great idea. Your grandchildren will enjoy many of the gifts and books. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Chaste hugs & air kisses!
~Cheryl